What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The ultimate resource for the youth leader
- With tips to use in your ministry and to share as group advice with your students
- With youth ministry reports – 98 internet safety tips for teens
- Start your group meetings creatively every single time
- Get your students thinking and hear their opinions
- Get everyone involved every time
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Youth Ministry Resources scores 74.61/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://christianteenworld.com/joinctw/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: christianteenworld.com you’ll also be taken through to christianteenworld.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)